Hello readers, first of all wish you and your dear ones a very “HAPPY NEW YEAR” may you get each & everything you deserve. A little wish for you from me…………..
May you have…….
Enough happiness to make you sweet.
Enough trials to make you strong.
Enough sorrow to keep you human.
Enough hope to make you happy.
And enough money to keep you comfortable………..
God bless you
today as we celebrating new hopes, life, and happiness and new beginning my article is also doing the same.
So wish you a “happy reading”.
It is said that time has wings, it fly like a bird. I always thought only year’s change like 99, 2000, 2010, 2012 etc but month and days never change why so??
What I found in this is every day brings new hope with old memories from past and new vision from future. We neither change our past nor see what could be happen in future, we have only today so why not we use it fully.
Here I am giving ten promises to myself with a hope that you also follow it. It was written by late Sibyl.F.Partridge
JUST FOR TODAY
1) Just for today I will be happy. This assumes that what Abraham Lincoln said is true, that “most folks are about as happy as they make up their mind to be”.
Happiness is from within; it is not a matter of externals.
2) Just for today I will try to adjust myself to what is, and not try to adjust everything to my own desire. I will make my family, my friends, my job, business and my luck as they come and fit myself to them.
3) Just for today I will take care of my body. I will exercise it, care for it, nourish it, not abuse it nor neglect it, so that it will be a perfect machine for my bidding.
4) Just for today I will try to strengthen my mind. I will not be a mental loafer. I will read something that requires effort, thought and concentration.
5) Just for today I will exercise my soul in three ways; I will do somebody a good turn and not get found out. I will do at least two things I don’t want to do, as William James suggest, just for exercise .
6) Just for today I will be agreeable, talk low, act courteously be liberal with praise, criticize not at all, nor find fault with anything and not try to regulate nor improve anyone.
7) Just for today I will be try to live through this day only, not to tackle my whole life problem at once. I can do things for twelve hours that would appall me if I had to keep them up for a lifetime.
8) Just for today I will have a program. I will write down what I expect to do every hour. I may not follow it exactly, but I will have it. It will eliminate two pests, hurrying and indecision.
9) Just for today I will have a quiet half-hour all myself and relax.
In this half-hour sometime I will think of GOD, so as to get a little more perspective into my life.
10) Just for today I will be unafraid, especially I will not be afraid to be happy, to enjoy what is beautiful, to love and to believe that those I love, love me.
I am asking for just today if we can control our present then many problems could be solve it self and we can live a happy life.
Just give it a try I am sure if we follow these ten steps we will eliminate most of our tensions and worries as Dale Carnegie said stop worrying and start living.
START IT NOW