Hello readers, we all want a secure and happy future for ourselves and for our family. To fulfill this dream we do the hard work but only hard work is not enough, investment is also necessary. A good investment today will give great returns tomorrow.
Being a graduate in economics the word investment is familiar to me little more.
Today, I am going to share some investment tips with you. But before you start reading make your mind free from all types of monetary terms, as my Funda is little different from other economists.
1) Investment in Health : – It doesn’t matter how much material things you possess, if your body is not healthy then you are not going to enjoy even the simplest thing of this world. Remember, your body is the place where your soul going to live still death. For this, do investment in your health. Body is like servant taking care of it, keep an eye on it but don’t over love it by giving extra comfort, if one is able to do so then this servant going to serve well till the end. Do whatever is healthy, useful and right for your body.
“The first wealth is health.”
2) Investment in Learning: – No one wants to get old and learning is that key which makes you young forever. Remember, a man only gets old when he stops learning new things. By learning new things one always has knowledge & as it says knowledge is that gold which no thief can steal. And bonus is that, your presence will always matter to the people around you as you always have something valuable and important to say. So for that you have to invest in learning. Learn every time and from everyone. There is always some lesson waiting to be learned.
“ Don’t be afraid to learn, knowledge is a treasure you can always carry easily.”
3) Investment in Relationship: – On the deathbed we will not going to remember how many dollars we have in our bank account or how many gold our locker holds. Instead of that we will remember how much love our heart own and how many peoples going to miss us. Remember, nothing is more important than relationships. One of the most precious things a person has is his/her loved ones. For this, try to invest in the relationship. Be honest whether it’s a personal or professional relationship. Show gratitude, love & respect. Don’t just listen or speak but try to communicate. Be a person whom people can trust.
“ Trust is the fruit of a relationship in which you know you are loved.”
Don’t get overly caught up in your career. Likewise, don’t use people in order to achieve your goals, and then throw them away. No project, no program, no task should be pursued at the expense of friends and family. In the end, only your relationships will truly matter. Tend them well.”
Writer Og Mandino puts it this way: “Beginning today,” he said, “treat everyone you meet as if he or she were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness, and understanding you can muster, and do so with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.”
Important Note : – Earning, investment, returns means nothing if one don’t able to do the saving. Saving is just another form of earning. Do saving in the form of countless memories, valuable lessons and endless love.
- Investing Plans (guitagopalan.com)
- THE A-B-C OF SUCCESS – K and L (eagleman6788.wordpress.com)
- Wasted Time (chrisrayhons.wordpress.com)