Hello readers, this is the third post in a row though I believe like food we should also enjoy good things slowly as the slower the speed the greater will be the enjoyment. You can’t enjoy anything in hurry. But love cross all the boundaries and rules and it is your love which make me to write more & more.
Today’s post is little different from my previous posts. It is for the nomination I get for the Liebster award. The Liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers to encourage them to continue their work.
What is a Liebster? The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. I was nominated by Christine – http://simplymejustbe.wordpress.
I like to call you Angle, as you always touch my heart through your words and helping me to be a better or say the best person I could be. Thank you from bottom of my heart.
Awards matters as they encourage, motivate and give you strength to do your work more passionately. I will feel privileged if I ever get any award. But what matter most to me is my readers comment, appreciation and above all love as only LOVE is the powerful tool through which I am able to connect with you.
If I am able to touch your heart, make you feel little better about yourself, inspires you and share the lessons which I learned in my journey of my life then this thing will be the biggest award or reward for me.
So thank you Christine and all my readers to give me an opportunity to be a little part of your life and make me able to share my life with you.
Now comes to the award. There are certain rule regarding this award and they are :
Rules for receiving this award:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Post the award on your blog
Starting with the first one, things about my self. I am a talkative person but I don’t like to talk about my self. Its make me little uneasy ( I can’t praise myself 😀 ) .
Here I go.
1. I am a student of life like to learn as much as I can.
2. I love three types of company. Good books, good music and good people.
3. I love nature.
4. I laugh a lot ( sometime more than it needed)
5. I like to see people happy it doesn’t matter whether I know them or not.
6. I like to watch cartoons. My favorite are Duck tales, Aladdin and Jungle book.
7. To watch stars and moon at night is a beautiful thing to me.
8. I am blessed with a lovely family because of them I am able to live my life fully.
9. I like to eat and cook good food.
10.I consider my self as a selfish person. ( which you will going to know soon through my next post)
11. Writing is not my passion is a tool for me through which I am trying to find answers of my questions and it allow me to know my self in much better way.
I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it. – Pablo Picasso
My 11 questions to answer are:
1. What is your favorite quote?
Live as were you die tomorrow, Learn as if you were live to forever.
2. What inspires you?
3. What single moment had the greatest impact and has changed your life?
When I start filling paper with my thoughts. My life changed forever when I start observing my inner as well as my outer world.
4. What is the greatest lesson you have learned recently?
Never try to explain yourself to others. Known is a drop, Unknown is an ocean.
5. If you could have a day with anyone, who would that person be?
No doubt it would be with my best friend.
6. When was the last time you cried?
Recently, tears help me to wash my heart.
7.What is the first thing you would purchase if money was not object?
I know money can’t buy happiness but if i get chance I would like to buy everything that can help a child to be happy and live his/her life fully.
8. Do you have a bucket list and if so, what is number 1 on that list?
Though I think a lot about it, I never make any bucket list for my self. But if I have to then the number 1 would be make someone smile ( its a little thing but that can make a big difference in someone’s life).
9. What song best describes you?
I don’t know but I like THE CLIMB SONG BY MILY CYEUS
I can almost see it
That dream I am dreaming
But there’s a voice inside my head saying
“You’ll never reach it”
Every step I’m taking
Every move I make feels
Lost with no direction
My faith is shaking
But I gotta keep trying
Gotta keep my head held high
There’s always gonna be another mountain
I’m always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be a uphill battle
Sometimes I’m gonna have to lose
Ain’t about how fast I get there
Ain’t about what’s waiting on the other side
It’s the climb
10. Savoury or sweet?
Savoury11. What is your favorite book?
Devil and Miss Prym
My 11 questions are:
1. What inspires you the most?
2. What is the thing you are passionate about?
3. Thing you would like to change in your world?
4. Your favorite line?
5. Which thing would you like to leave behind you.?
6. Which is you favorite dish?
7.Which is your memorable moment?
8. Give any topic on which you would like to write?
9. If you only say thank you for a single thing in your life what would be it?
10. Name the person whom you admire the most.?
11. Which thing matters to you most?
Now I would like to nominate the following bloggers for Liebster Bog award:
Good luck to all nominees, you all are the best for me. I am feeling blessed as love connect me to you.